Revo® R-18 Series machines are ideal for seaming and hemming light to heavy weight material such as a jute or PP/PE woven cloth bag. These machines are designed for manufacturing HDPE/PE woven sacks and jumbo bags. The completely automatic and totally enclosed lubrication system in the R-18 machines operates using a force-fed gear pump and a pressure regulating valve. The oil lines from the pump direct the lubricant to the main moving parts and on return, the oil is efficiently recycled and pumped back into the system. Simple working of the R-18 Series allows the operator to achieve faster and better production with less downtime
Following are the features and benefits of Revo® bag making sewing machine:
- Stitch length : Distance between two stitches can be varied by replacing some of the machine parts.
- No Bobbin : This feature of R-18 Series makes it ideal for environments where quality high production is fundamental.
- Lubrication : Oil pump lubrication with oil recycling system ensures long life of machine requiring minimum maintenance.
- Reinforced mechanism : Wide presser foot resists lift, keeping thick bags aligned for a smooth, even and better looking stitch.
- Stitch length : Length of stitch in Revo® R-18 Series can be regulated with ease.
- Stitch width : Width of stitch is adjustable by replacing some of the machine parts.
- Stitch variation : Single thread chain stitch is available by replacing some parts
- Tape : Any type of cotton or synthetic yarn and plastic tape can be attached and used with an optional tape attaching folder.